Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I am going on 6 months post accutane. My face is doing well for the most part but recently had a bout of white heads and tiny zits. These seem to be under control again but my derm now prescribed Differin Gel in the evening and Duac in the morning. How have these worked for others post accutane ? And I have some prominent redness in my face and easily flush will these exacerbate this ? My derm doesnt seem to want to address the redness issue. Would Finacea be better ? Thanks guys.

as soon as i finished accutane i was put on differin. i finished accutane last july and just stopped using differin 4 days ago. my face was really red and extremely dry and flaky. so i just stopped it. i just took a shower and didnt use differin and my face is so dry that i can barely smile and all i did was wash it with a normal cleanser. so i think the accutane is still in my system and i didnt really need differin, i might go back on it later but i want to get the redness under control. it def. keeps u clear tho! how long do u think it will take for the redness to go away? sorry for stealing ur post.