Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The_Jocker

Can it Be this easy

I been testing all caind of stuf for 3-4 years now

i have tested bp 5% thats the lowest you gett here in sweden

and it dident work i have tested all antibiotica allways works good wile i whas using it..but 2 weeks ago i started using bp10%

on my back and neck and every thing am not kidding every thing whent away in 2 weeks ad the drynes whent away pretty fast 2..

i started using it on my face 3 days ago so i dont relly know how it will work there hope its the same as the back and neck...

am so happy i just hope it stays this good and dont break out..

I'm surprised you can put bp on your body like that. Doesn't it ruin your clothes? Awhile back, I used to try to put bp on my chest and back before I had a course of accutane (since then, the only acne I get now is on my face. No more bacne or chestne thanks to accutane!!) and when I'd sweat, the bp would just bleach my clothes like crazy. Ruined a few good shirts that way. ](*,)

from experience, use BP 2.5% on your face, just use a lot of it. If you think 10% will be more effective, yes it might at first, but it will also make your very sensitive facial skin extremely red, itchy, wrinkly, and unsmooth. Seriously, I know from personal experience. Stick to the gentle stuff on your face, and use the 10% on back etc. If you are going with heavy BP, whether it is 10% or 5% or 2.5%, make sure you pay attention to stinging in your skin or irritation or other signs that the heavy BP is causing skin damage. Your number one concern should be healthy skin, your second concern should be eliminating all pimples. Use a moisturizer, especially if you are doing more than just a little bit of BP. Take it slow. Once you have destroyed your skin by overdoses of salyic acid and BP it will take years to get it back to its former smoothness and health. Use caution man, i seriously reccomend 2.5% from 5 years of acne experience and, though i have only used it for about six months, I am an advocate of simple moisturizer (Neutrogena, the basic stuff).

Proceed with caution and good luck friend

I'm a sufferer of severe acne. My dermatologist prescribed me Doxycyline 100 mg capsules, Benzoyl Peroxide 10% cream and some lotion for body acne (consisting of suphur, if I'm not mistaken). It's only been four days. I used the cream twice daily and my face is already wrinkly, red and peeling. I guess I'll use it once per day from tomorrow onwards and not too much. That's what my dermatologist told me, anyway. She said, "If using the cream twice per day causes irritation, lessen the usage". As for my body acne, not much improvement so far.

ok tancks for the tips

i gott a litel red and itchy where i used it so i whont use 10% in my face no more only on the nose becoos it sems to remove all the black heads and it dosent itch any thing there..

i dont have so mutch in my face mayby 2-4 at most

so i will try b5 and se if that clears every things up ..