Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been reading up on this for a while and have found loads of conflicting information as far as dosages go, absorption, whether or not to take it with food, etc. so I figured I'd post here and see what you guys thought.

Specifically;

Is anyone taking calcium/magnesium before bed and is it helping with your sleep?

What forms/amounts of calcium/magnesium are you taking?

When/how do you take it (capsule? liquid? empty stomach? with food?)?

Specific brand/product recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

I've been reading up on this for a while and have found loads of conflicting information as far as dosages go, absorption, whether or not to take it with food, etc. so I figured I'd post here and see what you guys thought.

Specifically;

Is anyone taking calcium/magnesium before bed and is it helping with your sleep?

What forms/amounts of calcium/magnesium are you taking?

When/how do you take it (capsule? liquid? empty stomach? with food?)?

Specific brand/product recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Jsut started taking them 2 nights ago and they definitely help me calm down before sleeping. My mind usually races for hours b4 i get 2 sleep. Also, I don't wake up in the middle of the night when i take them and i always do otherwise. I take them anytime after my "night" meal.

lets c....Member's Mark calcium + with 600mg, and Vitamin Shoppe magnesium Citrate with 200mg are the ones i take.

I'm taking Executive "B" Complex by Bio-life now. It provides vitamin B . by the way, it also provides 1000mg of Elemental Calcium and 400mg of elemental magnesium.

Is is too much for consumption as it is 1000mg and 400mg?

Does it make ppl sleepy once taken?

And can is help reduces acne?

Thanks in Advance