Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aimee_lou_uk

Whats your course consist of?

I've been alternating 20mg-40mg... now just 40mg till the end

im going to be on it for four months and ive been on it since the 16th of december, that means i whould be finished in april :angel:

woop!

not long left really

xxx

erm I started on 40mg for the first month and now I'm on 60mg, not sure if it is going to be increased or not...I've been told 4-6 months depending on how my skin goes...

Month 1: 40mg

Month 2: 60mg

Month 3: 80mg

I'm starting month 3 on Saturday and I am hoping to stay on it for a total of 6 months.

Month 1 (40mg)

Month 2 (60mg)

Ill be done with my 2nd course in a week, so far everything is going good besides the chapped lips and dry mouth. i noticed my cheeks are starting to clear up.

I'm on a six month course, I started November 30th and should finish late May.

Month 1: 40 mg

Month 2: 40 mg

Month 3: 60 mg

Month 4: 60 mg -->currently 1/3 through fourth month.

Month 5: 60 mg

Month 6: 60 mg

Month 1- 80mgs

Month 2- 80mgs

Month 3- 80mgs

Month 4- 120mgs: Which is where I am now. I'll be done with it on the 17th.

Month 5- ?

Month 6- ?

He said I would at least need 6 months but I am not sure of what mgs I'll be on. Maybe if I improve he'll drop me back down to 80mgs if not I guess I'll stay at 120mgs for another month.

I should be done in May! A week after my b-day and possibly the day CoN: Prince Caspian is released. :D

I've been put on 40mg/day for four months. And... I guess it'll stay that much, since the only time I saw my derm was when she prescribed it, and I won't get to see her again. Probably be fine though.

I take 60 mg/day (30 in am, 30 in pm) - and my course will last 5-6 months.

I am 118lb female (5'6") so I think this is a fairly high dosage for my weight??

female, 5'9, 130 lbs

month 1- 40mg

month 2-40mg

month 3- 80mg

month 4-80mg

I'm just a week into month four. I don't really know what the derm's plan is, he said we'd just see how my skin got along...I would guess I'll do months 5 and 6 at 80mg. I want to stay on a low maintenance dose, maybe 20/mg a week after that, but I'm not sure if he'll go for it. As for my progress, still breaking out quite consistently, but I think I'm over the crazy IB phase, and my skin is very gradually settling down.

For those of you that are taking relatively low doses (20mg), how much do you weigh? I'm just curious. I was prescribed 80MG a day, and I'm 150lbs.

Male 155lbs

month 1: 20mg

month 2 - 6: 40mg (he wanted me on 60 then 80mg i said no way)

He says im just passed half way now at 5 months. I said no, this 6th month is my last month lol. My hair is starting to fall out some im done with this shit now.

Month 1- 80mgs

Month 2- 80mgs

Month 3- 80mgs

Month 4- 120mgs: Which is where I am now. I'll be done with it on the 17th.

Month 5- ?

Month 6- ?

He said I would at least need 6 months but I am not sure of what mgs I'll be on. Maybe if I improve he'll drop me back down to 80mgs if not I guess I'll stay at 120mgs for another month.

I should be done in May! A week after my b-day and possibly the day CoN: Prince Caspian is released. :D

im a 20 year old female, 125 pounds starting my third month

and i was on 40mg for the first month and the second third fourth im on 40/80mg alternating days

and im doing good

although i broke out for the first time in a month with four MASSIVE ones on my cheeks.

but its ok i can deal

good luck!

I have a related question. Im on 60mg at the moment and have about a month and a half left - to get it over with quicker is it safe to increase the dosage to 80mg. Has anyone done anything like that?

Hey syrup,

I weigh 150lbs and started on 80mgs too. It seems like everyone starts on 40 so i was thinking that it was too high. How long have you been on it?