Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MikeL

accutane available without perscription?

i know it requires a perscription in the USA. what about Canada? there's no way my doc will put me on it (i have mild acne) and im thinking about taking a trip up to canada to pick it up instead. you know doctors, they dont understand your feelings and how serious you take your acne.

so where is it legal without a perscription? i might be able to get my aunt to pick it up in canada or mexico maybe.

he probably wont prescribe it to you for a good reason. accutane is not very safe.

i suggest you try other things, especially for only mild acne. try B5 for instance. stick to the regimen by the letter for a month or two. do something besides trying to dodge laws about prescriptions because you cant get your derm to prescribe accutane. thats just stupid

www.anabolicshop.net

They sell accutane in 10mg tabs without a prescription...they also sell anabolic steroids(the real stuff) and i know someone who has bought from this site....the package comes in a brown box only with your adress and a guys return address....take it for what its worth but the site is not illegall as it is in a different country...just be sure if you buy the steroids with accutane u dont gt caught then youd be fucked...lol...and dont forget the anti estrogen so u dont grow bitch tits!

Don't take Accutane without being supervised by a doc....it is VERY toxic. It can help greatly but really has to be monitored closely !!!!!

Your doctor is not prescribing accutane because you don't need it. Accutane is TOXIC to the body. It hurts your liver, especially. Taking it without a prescription and without blood tests is very dangerous. People have died from taking accutane. Please, find another treatment like B5 or the Regimen. You'll find something that works for you, especially since you have mild acne. God bless.