Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been using the Neutrogena stress free wash and gel treatment for several weeks and its not working. It helped some at first but now it's as bad as it ever was. I used AcneFree for the longest time and it kept me really clear, but after a year and a half or so it started to make it WORSE. I am wondering if I could have just gained a sensitivity to BP? Does that happen? I've never tried any antibiotics or prescription meds, just because of the hassle of going to a dermatologist I guess and I am also on Birth Control, TriSprintec which is general Ortho TriCyclen.. and I also don't want any antibiotics to mess with the birth control! Most of my acne is the red raised bumps (papules?) that don't pop and just hurt. I get a lot of it on the right side of my face and chin. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to try? Cost isn't really an issue, I'll try just about anything within reason...

I have been using the Neutrogena stress free wash and gel treatment for several weeks and its not working. It helped some at first but now it's as bad as it ever was. I used AcneFree for the longest time and it kept me really clear, but after a year and a half or so it started to make it WORSE. I am wondering if I could have just gained a sensitivity to BP? Does that happen? I've never tried any antibiotics or prescription meds, just because of the hassle of going to a dermatologist I guess and I am also on Birth Control, TriSprintec which is general Ortho TriCyclen.. and I also don't want any antibiotics to mess with the birth control! Most of my acne is the red raised bumps (papules?) that don't pop and just hurt. I get a lot of it on the right side of my face and chin. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to try? Cost isn't really an issue, I'll try just about anything within reason...

i have been using neutrogena 3 in 1 hydrating treatment mixed with tea tree oil (neutrogena alone didnt do much ) i mix the 3 in 1hydrating lotion 6 drops and tea tree oil 4 drops thats my measuring with a chidlrens medicine dropper and i think this mixture works really well coz b4 i was using like two drops of tea tree oil and it was doing much but now i can see the pimples dry out really fast my acne description acne vulgaris reallly oily skkin moderate to seveere at times