Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Onlynod

Was it necessary to take a blood test when starting accutane

Im going to the doctor tom. to try and get accutane. I was wondering if its mandatory to get a blood test at the start of accutane. Anyone know what types of test they do?? Im a lil worried if it tests for certain things [-X

they do it during treatment. Blood tests cost money, they dont look for things that aren`t concerned with the treatment or they would have to run more tests. I believe they look for cholestrol levels and measure liver function, something along them lines.

Yea it was the first night i had gone out in a while, finished all my tests in classes and made a stupid choice. Cant get in trouble (again) so i want to make sure.

You sure that the blood tests cant pick up something else or do the have to actually do a different test to pick it up like you said?

Thanks for the help man.

Oh yea so they dont do it intially only during your course of medicine? thatd be perfect

don't worry man, i've done cocaine and drank alcohol and went for my blood test, they don't look for that only if your liver is good and cholestrol