Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naitch

Oh great, now Anniefrommiami is missing

Has anyone talked to her? She was suppose to have three more fraxel treatements after the 3 she already had. But she hasn't been here since August. Yet another Fraxel user not checking in to this sit to report on results.

Yup I got an email from her in Aug as well but havn't heard back. I sent her a PM. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Her photo album is still up showing her progress from all the way from pre-fraxel to after her 3rd fraxel treatment. She had such a fantastic improvement!!! I hope she's doing well.

Her photo album is still up showing her progress from all the way from pre-fraxel to after her 3rd fraxel treatment. She had such a fantastic improvement!!! I hope she's doing well.

Ive been here a while and the general pattern is if someone's scars have improved significantly then they tend to not come back. I've dropped off the boards a few times after laser resurfacing treatments, because for a few months after each one my skin plumps up to the point where I stop obsessing. If only it lasted!

I'm doing my 2nd Fraxel next week and I promise to keep reporting my results. I intend to have 10 treatments over the next 18 months.

Ive been here a while and the general pattern is if someone's scars have improved significantly then they tend to not come back. I've dropped off the boards a few times after laser resurfacing treatments, because for a few months after each one my skin plumps up to the point where I stop obsessing. If only it lasted!

I'm doing my 2nd Fraxel next week and I promise to keep reporting my results. I intend to have 10 treatments over the next 18 months.

Yes, I will continue to have treatments, as long as I am still dissatisfied with my skin and I can still get time off work.

If I do see results I will FOR SURE let everyone know.

Sad to say....to date....i havent seen anything... :(

sorry to dissapoint...