Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well ive had acne since i become a teen so 5 years ago it was serve untill about last year, it started to die down, now i only get a few, however where i most commonly got acne (on my cheeks) are now red and does not match the rest of my skin colour.

i was wondering if anyone has ideas on how to solve this problem.

if its anyhelp im currently using oxy face clenser and oxy 10

There are many many ways of combating red marks, but no sure way to get rid of them completely except time. Try exfoliating with a mild chemical exfolient, like Bicarbinate of Soda/Sodium Bicarbonate (NOT NOT NOT Baking Powder), or mix half and half Apple Cider Vinegar and Water, and apply to your face each evening. Try searching the board for more detailed instructions on how to use these methods. Keep searching, you will find something that works for you, but remember to use any method for at least a week, because you are unlikely to see positive results straight away.

If you still have no active acne, using harsh face products such as those from OXY will simply damage your skin. Try using a gentle sensitive foaming facial wash twice a day, followed by a moisturiser with SPF, to stop the sun's rays from damaging your skin. Be kind to your skin and it will be kind to you!