Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brett

Slight discoloration problem still.

Ok I posted here a while ago, saying that since I was adding a half of a finger of bp was to much, you guys replied saying that I should be real patient and just add a little at a time.

Well since one finger of bp was no problem, I stayed on it for like 2 weeks, until I began to slowly add a little.I added maybe a cm, last Friday, but today I noticed a slight discoloration, and maybe a little stinging.

What is up with this?

Brett,

You are experiencing a little bit of stinging and redness from the bp....this is NOT abnormal. If it was me I would stick with the current dosage of bp and see whether the slight redness and stinging subsides over the next 10 days-2weeks. Obviously if the irritation is ucomfortable or worsens at any point - decrease the bp.

Regards

Frances

Brett, it seems like your question has been answered. What are you still concerned about?

I would assume that slight redness/browness is an indication of slight irritation from the bp. I suggest you stick with your dosage if it is not uncomfortable for the next 10 days to see if your tolerance improves. Obviously decrease the bp if the discolouration or irritation worsens.