Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sickofthis

Do your scars look worse...

Am I the only one, or does everyone else's scars look worse after they wash their face or come out of the shower? After my skin is dry, it looks a lot better. When it is wet, you can see every indentation and all the red marks appear to be a lot more prominent.

That's weird, I always thought my face looked better when it's wet! Like the droplets of water fill up the indentations.

Guest Crooked I

Well i don't have big scars, but i always think my (fading) red marks look more deep and coloured.

I think I look best right when I come out of the shower...my whole face is red then, and sort of puffy from the hot water and steam, so it makes everything look a little more even. I look like total shit though in about five minutes..hehe.  #-o

I just look like total shit full stop biggrin.gif

Before I messed up my mild skin problems and made them worse; when I sweated a lot in shower etcc. My skin looked more fresher/supple. Now that I messed things up, it makes no difference.

I think sweating/showering may make mild skin issues look a little better but once you get serious skin problems then not a dam thing is gona make it look better.