Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Displaythis

i have a cold/fever, am i gonna die?

im takng 60mg/day and one of the main side effects of accutane is ofcourse, decrease in white blood cells which results in decrease of immune system, anyway...if this is the case then it's either gonna take a while for me to get pass this disease or i;m gonna die

...i don't want stopping accutane for a while to be an alternative because the repurcussions are greater (vast cystic acne)

good bye cruel world...if im dying from a cold then im taking the acne-causing bacteria with me

im takng 60mg/day and one of the main side effects of accutane is ofcourse, decrease in white blood cells which results in decrease of immune system, anyway...if this is the case then it's either gonna take a while for me to get pass this disease or i;m gonna die

...i don't want stopping accutane for a while to be an alternative because the repurcussions are greater (vast cystic acne)

good bye cruel world...if im dying from a cold then im taking the acne-causing bacteria with me

what?

I get sick easilly while I was on accutane and I believe you will be alright as well. Get well soon.

Chillax, just drink plenty of fluids and rest as you normally would with a cold and you'll be fine. :) In fact everyone at work got knocked out by the flu this winter, and I was the one who was least affected and kicked it fastest while still taking Tane (other people had temps over 100 and were out for days). If it is a cold and not flu, taking Cold Eze in the first few days will help a lot.