Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JustineZ

whats the best concealer?

Hi!

I was wondering what you thought the best concealer to cover scars and red marks is? I've tried a million products like physicians formula, almay, neutrogena and it seems that nothing works for me! also i have extremely light skin, so it would have to available in an even lighter shade. could you help?

Thank youu

Hi

I am really pale and I use Lancome Long Lasting Softening Concealer in 01. I just use it on it's own during the week at work and when I go out I use it over my foundation. I have tried loads of concealers and find this one works the best for coverage

i find using make up makes my skin really oily n greasy.. can u recommend any nn oily/ greasy foundations..powders.? am i appliying correctly.? i use a supposedly oil free sorta moisturies thingy to help oil control..n deminish it...leave it 5 minutes..apply foundation.... (which i think i use to much..but only way i cover them) then a loose powder..with a brush...after like 10 minutes... im greasy n oily again..everyone comments on my skin..like..eww have u washed ya face in chip fat... :\ and thats WITH make up on :\ x

i find using make up makes my skin really oily n greasy.. can u recommend any nn oily/ greasy foundations..powders.? am i appliying correctly.? i use a supposedly oil free sorta moisturies thingy to help oil control..n deminish it...leave it 5 minutes..apply foundation.... (which i think i use to much..but only way i cover them) then a loose powder..with a brush...after like 10 minutes... im greasy n oily again..everyone comments on my skin..like..eww have u washed ya face in chip fat... :\ and thats WITH make up on :\ x

The best concealor I've used is Stila's Perfecting concealor. It's a cream concealor and I find it very effective compared to powdered form or the kind that comes in a stick. I got it from Sephora. I apply it with Bare Escentual's maximum concealor brush.

I tried the PF concealer also. However, it fails to even compare to the Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer, which runs from $28 (for a small tube) to $40 (for a large tube). This stuff is so concentrated and smooth that you use the tiniest amount. I got the full size tube (before the small one was released) well over a year ago and I have more than half of the tube left. I just ordered another small tube since my large one is so old.