Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
redpyre

I'm Trying

I have just purchased Dan's regimen treatment and I am praying that it works. I've been using Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser, Clean & Clear spot treatment, and Cetaphil lotion. My face is dry and irritated. I have more bumps than ever. So, more money wasted in the pursuit of clear skin.

I have used pretty much everything that comes over the counter as well as Proactiv. Proactiv worked initially, but then I developed a tolerance to it and the acne came back without mercy. I have had acne since I was 13 and now I am 24, working as a clinical data analyst at a university. We're going on a business trip to Boston in April and I am so nervous. I am already self-conscious and hardly go out, but I don't know what to do about this trip. It's horrible when acne begins to rule your life instead of the other way around. I'm just to tired of it.

HELP! Can anyone recommend a gentle cleanser until I get Dan's treatment?

I have just purchased Dan's regimen treatment and I am praying that it works. I've been using Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser, Clean & Clear spot treatment, and Cetaphil lotion. My face is dry and irritated. I have more bumps than ever. So, more money wasted in the pursuit of clear skin.

I have used pretty much everything that comes over the counter as well as Proactiv. Proactiv worked initially, but then I developed a tolerance to it and the acne came back without mercy. I have had acne since I was 13 and now I am 24, working as a clinical data analyst at a university. We're going on a business trip to Boston in April and I am so nervous. I am already self-conscious and hardly go out, but I don't know what to do about this trip. It's horrible when acne begins to rule your life instead of the other way around. I'm just to tired of it.

HELP! Can anyone recommend a gentle cleanser until I get Dan's treatment?

Hi,

You might try Purpose bar or Purpose wash until Dan's arrives.

Good luck with the Regimen!

Hey brandy, I just purchased Dan's treatment solution. I did not get the cleanser. Will the Purpose Bar or Face Wash work well with the treatment when I begin using it? I'm assuming the Cetaphil lotion will be sufficient as well.

^

Purpose Bar - http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...amp;catid=21189

Purpose Cleanser - http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...amp;catid=21222

Cetaphil Lotion - http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...amp;catid=21503

I've used both the purpose cleanser and cetaphil lotion. The purpose cleanser is highly recommended by alot of people and I like it alot, it's very gentle and cleanses very well. As far as cetaphil lotion I stopped using it because I found it to be to greasy so I sometimes use it at night because no one will see me but I would never use it in the day time.