Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kidtech

How do you tint your moisturizers?

I just got a Physician's formula mineral wear liquid foundation. Is it possible to tint it with my moisturizers? I got a Cetaphil moisturizing lotion. If it is possible, how do u tint it? What should I use? Can anyone provide me with the steps. I try to just put the foundation on my face, it doesn't look that great, cuz my skin is kind of dry at the moment with some skins peeling off and they show after I put on the foundation. Or is there a way to get rid of those dry skin before I put on the foundation?

If you have mineral makeup, you can just put a bit of that into your moisturizer and mix it up. Works really well. If you don't, if might work the same as if you used a loose powder. I'm not sure if the formulation make a difference between mineral makeup and loose powder, since I haven't tried loose powder, but if you have some laying around, you might want to give it a shot.

It's really easy. Hardest part is figuring out how much to use of each. Start with less powder and work your way up if you're not sure and mix each application in a tiny bowl or something. It's really just trial and error.