Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i was talking to this friend of mine who said masturbation causes pimples.

and even i noticed it ....whenever i masturbate....my skin breaks out into small eruptions.....at times....big too....

so...masturbation really affect acne??

*feel free to reaserch any of the material...

In 1760, Swiss physician Dr Simon Tissot suggested that masturbation led to: ''Acne, backaches, blindness, constipation, vomiting, decay of bodily powers, use of profanity, death.''

Recent studies in Australia proved that men who ejaculated at least once a daily in their twenties were a third less likely to to develop prostate cancer in later life.

This is apparently because semen can have a carcinogenic effect on the cells lining the prostate ducts if left hanging around the system for too long.

There's also a subsidiary effect of strengthening the PC muscle, crucial for maintaining a strong erection.

Every time you ejaculate the chemical and hormonal pathways to your brain are opened up drastically and your system is flooded with with Dopamine, a neurotransmitter known as ''the pleasure molecule''.

Masturbation also floods your system with the hormones like DHEA that boost the immune system, strengthen bones, PROMOTE HEALTHY SKIN, suppress pain and encourage sound sleep.

i was talking to this friend of mine who said masturbation causes pimples.

and even i noticed it ....whenever i masturbate....my skin breaks out into small eruptions.....at times....big too....