Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey, just wanted to know what you guys listen to or watch when you're feeling down or want to cheer up or anything...

right now ive been really into Damien Rice and i can relate to the lyrics in a way...

His song "Rootless Tree" is one of my favourites right now, and this live version I saw on youtube is really emotional and an amazing performance... also at 3:20 in the song its the most emotional and heartbreaking part for me

The song is about a relationship, but I relate it to my acne struggles somewhat as well... the lyrics are a bit vulgar but it is not meant in an untasteful manner... it is just illustrating the frustration and despair.

Please watch it, it is truly a great song from an amazing artist

EDIT: i dont know how to embed the video, if anyone knows please tell me... but ill post the link anyways

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlnpedLeGbo

I saw this guy a awhile back at a nin show and looked up one song he performed, I love it now. Check it out, saul's amazing.Look up the lyrics if you can't understand them. Just shedding some light on another culture you might not think suffers from self esteem issues.

I say the same song in all these threads: 'Creep' by Radiohead. It's still the best song of my life.

you haven't tried listening to Morrissey yet for emotional understanding and support? My god you've been missing out.

I found this one called "Song of Storm and Fire" emotional and kickass

It's in reality not a song, but music it's cool anyway I love the way it kicks off at 00:52, everyone should at least listen to it for once

One of my favorite songs. Dude himself has acne scars, not too severe though:

Atmosphere - Denvemolorado

"It's the sound of emotion enough

that makes me wanna hang myself from the rafter that's over my bed

but when i start to climb the ladder that's embedded in my heart

i start to question all the emotions in my head"

Damn, i love it.

Recently i've just been listening to "Promises" by Megadeth over and over, does nothing for my bad mood's but i enjoy the song regardless.

the smiths- there is a light that never goes out, miserable lie, i know its over ,, all 3 quite sad,beautiful and uplifting somehow,lol just listened to gnarls barkley ,smiley faces ,youtube, very uplifting song,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTCo0WvTWqE

All around me (acoustic)- Flyleaf.

No matter how many times I've heard this song, it's always means the most to me <3

Myself- Fireflight.

"You made me realize there was more than myself" <3

Phoenix acoustic- Freestate

Vampire Ecstasy- Aural Vampire.

Pretty much anything :P