Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boomers

Fraxel re:store aka fraxel 2

ok so i know there is already a fraxel thread but that thread is like way too long to read the whole thing. and i think a lot of us are just searching for the same thing. the answer to the question... did it really help your scars?

i would specifically like to know the results for people that have had the fraxel re:store treatments and that have gone all the way, with at least 5 treatments. i am especially interested in people who have done 5 or more treatments and have reached or past the 6 month mark after their last treatment.

how well has fraxel worked for you? what percentage of improvement if any would you say you have experienced and on what kinds of scars?

has any one experienced any negative side effects such as more scarring, permanent redness, or orange peel skin complexion?

is it true that fraxel does nothing for ice pick scarring?

has any one with enlarged pores and orange peel skin complexion gotten any results from fraxel?

thanks in advance people for your posts, please be as detailed as possible and include treatment levels passes etc.

You'll probably hear a lot more negative things here than positive..... because all the people with positive things to say about fraxel stopped coming here and moved on with their lives

Yeah people only come here when they need info or want to share their new stupid method of curing scars. Not many people that have truly achieved success with fraxel would come here ever again as it is a pretty depressing place to hang out coz we're all bitching about the same thing that never seems to go anywhere because there's no cure!

Learn to use the search function.

There are plenty of positive posts. People do come back to report. But they don't linger.

The only ones who stick around are the non-responders or untreated people. They are the ones most likely to respond to a new post.

So use the search function. And read the back pages of the fraxel thread.

It's true mostly that people who are satisfied with the outcome of their treatments might not come here as often but I would hope they would feel compelled to share their success story at some point.

I've had lots of laser treatments. I am a year past my 5th fraxel 2 but it was with the blue dye and in my signature are all of my stats.

I have seen a definite softening of my scars, rolling ones on my checks are a lot better but others seem the same. My pores seem somewhat smaller but nothing that dramatic. I wear less makeup then I used to, I don't constantly worry about weather my skin is so oily the makeup is coming off and I wear my hair back a lot more then I ever used to so I know I am more comfortable with the condition of my skin but not yet totally comfortable. I am going to start another round of Fraxels and see if I can get any further results. When I called in the nurse told me that they no longer use the blue dye and they can go deeper with less pain. If it were cheaper I would say try it. I didn't have hardly any negative side effects, I did get milia from the treatment but have gotten rid of most of them.

I would say Fraxel is best for shallowish rolling scars. Not sure about icepick. I wish it were cheaper.

Already this thread has gone to hell with three useless comments.

Make that 4, including the above.

oh sorry jjp007, i actually didn't think your post (or mine) was useless, i was just being sarcastic towards Naitch for his comment.

There are plenty of positive posts. People do come back to report. But they don't linger.

The only ones who stick around are the non-responders or untreated people. They are the ones most likely to respond to a new post.

your an ass dont insult my intelligence i know how to use a search function i only thought that if this thread was a success and people actually did what i asked then this would be a great thread with good info all in one convenient place jerk.

you should learn how to listen to peoples requests i didnt ask for your two cents on what you thought i swear people like you piss me off and there are so many of u on here too u think u know everything and can tell people what to do and all they do is post negativity.

ok people just frickin post your results if u want to contribute to what can be a good thread dont post crap that has nothin to do with results from your fraxel treatments i dont need to hear suggestions or opinions on what to do or why poeple wont post

if you have nothing to contribute but a pompous know it all attitude then please dont contribute at all

oh sorry jjp007, i actually didn't think your post (or mine) was useless, i was just being sarcastic towards Naitch for his comment.

just thought i'd post about nothing to make boomers angry.

it's the internet, people post shit - get over it.

Yep, I used to come to this board religiously. Now that I'm 6 months post-fraxel, I come and browse maybe once a week just to see how some other people are progressing with their treatments.

While you might think KuroDesu's and artlez's posts are useless, they are dead on. I had planned on staying, but the endless negativity, the whining, the lack of patience, etc. on this board wears on you after awhile.

I already wrote about my results here: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...955&st=5156