Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rarg

Looks worse at night? Best at morning?

Basically, my skin looks it's absolute best right when i wake up, even before i wash it in the morning. It seems as though at night, like past 10pm ish my skin starts to get more pale and my red marks and acne get redder (might not be, just by comparison to skin pale?)

Any way to counter act this night time dilemma? Obviously i want my skin to look its best at night when im out partying, but it sucks my best skin is in the morning :P

Thanks

PS: Im a guy so make up isnt an option :P

I've noticed my skin looks best in the morning as well before I wash it. [ Don't you wish it'd stay that way? I know I sure do! ]

I've never really found a counter act to prevent this, but even though your a male there's nothing wrong with using a light amount of make up to cover up your skin! It doesn't even have to be a foundation - maybe just a good tinted moisturizer?

I don't was my face in the morning.

I know this might cause some people to break out, but I find that it allows for a calmer skin appearance throughout the day.

Then again, it does take a long time for my zits to heal when I get them, though that's probably just because of my skin type :3

My face looks better before I wash it in the morning. I think it has something to do with that I am sleepy in the morning. But when my I wash my skin it looks a bit more red. Some of my redmarks becomes more visible for some reason.