Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jlcote

Laura Mercier Secret Camoflage

I have it and like it. It's quite dry which works reallyw ell on my oily skin. Did you get the pointy brush too? Just remember to really wash it of well (maybe use some oil toremove) because it's waxy.

I wasn't that impressed =( It's a decent conealer that's really dry so you will need a concealer brush to grab the product, in my experience you have to layer it over red spots or it doesn't have amazing coverage.

i use it and i like it a lot. you can find your perfect shade by mixing the two colors together and it has good coverage.

I use it everyday and love it. I think the staying power it great but you have to get used to it first in order to like it.

It may be expensive to some people but it's really worth it, a little goes a long way - I use loads and it hasn't even decreased a bit after half a year. I think it will be years until I even get a dent into it.

* Oops, I forgot to mention coverage. I think it covers acne red marks really well. Better than any other concealer I've used.

However, I've heard that Becca's concealers as well as Cle de Peau concealers are VERY good too. But Becca is not available in Thailand and Cle de Peau is too expensive for me so I haven't had a chance to try it yet.

I wasn't super impressed with it. I'm currently using Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer. And it really is AMAZING. I probably won't ever use another concealer for the rest of my life. It's quite expensive ($40) but I don't mind products that do exactly what they are supposed to do without any extra fuss.