Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PalePink

What cosmetics brand do you think has the BEST packaging?

For me, I love everything from Anna Sui, Jill Stuart (Japanese), Benefit, Etude House (korean brand).

You can see that I totally love girly princessy stuff. I'm also a fan of Nars' packaging.

What about you guys?

Besame cosmetics has THE most beautiful packaging hands down. I have the powder compact, a lipstick, a blush, and the loose powder and all of them are stunning.

Paul & Joe also makes really awesome packaging.

:naughty: dont judge a make up by its packaging

I know, but I'm talking about just the packaging and which one you guys think is the prettiest. Regardless of other things. No harm in that.

Yeah, I like Chanel too. I use the powder foundation called Teint Controle Extreme.

It has really nice yellow shades for Asian skin and controls oil well - it comes with a steep price but is really good.

love Physicians Formula, it's really lovely, and they think of just about everything. most of their products come with a mirror and applicator. i also love the little glass jars where Maybelline's dream mousse products come in, they're sooo cute.