Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aimee_lou_uk

Personal decision to "down my doseage"

I am downing my dosage from 40mg to 20mg due to the fact that, i don't feel fully my normal bubbly self, in the way i can't be bothered to speak to people, and have become irritable, which i HATE!!!

Also, my skin is really dry on my face... and my skin frequently goes red and i often feel very lethargic with sunburn like feelings, like ive been sat in the sun too long on a beach in spain or something.

I weigh 54kg, about 8.5 stone... so I think taking 20mg is acceptible, seeing as i am pretty much clear apart from one or two spots (which compared to 15+ before, is bloody good!) and my scarring has faded alot too...

Does anyone think doing this seems irrelevant/daft? Its just, i know someone who is double my size, male... and only takes 20mg.

I just would rather try and combat the side effects, than have them worsened, im self conscious as it is ATM don't want it elevated by overly dry skin on my face.

tra la la la la :ninja::whistle:

I reckon go with 20. There's no real reason to do 40 unless you're absolutely itching to have the course of Accutane done as quickly as possible and can do it w/o side-effects.

I reckon go with 20. There's no real reason to do 40 unless you're absolutely itching to have the course of Accutane done as quickly as possible and can do it w/o side-effects.

How much do you weigh to be taking 20mg and how long have you been taking it?

xxx

xxx

how much is that in pounds

xxx

how much is that in pounds

119 pounds :angel: