Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tzale

The Battle Against Acne Log

I finally had it. After trying tons of stuff, it just won't get better. So I found this wonderful site, acne.org and decided to try the regimen.

I am using Basis soap, Neutrogena BP and Neutrogena Moisturizer.

February 21st @ 9 PM - Started regimen, used the soap, and a small amount of BP / moisturizer. No signs of improvement, obviousally.

February 22nd @ 1 PM - Second application, used the same amount of BP on my lower chin and forehead. The acne on my lower chin has improved since last night, it's now just a bump with only 1 pimple remaining red.

February 23rd @ 1:30 AM - Third application, used the same amount of BP on my lower chin (remaining 1 pimple red) and forehead. Also applied on the side of my face, on 2 small pimples to see if it will help. My lower chin is looking a lot more nicer. There is some slight redness on my face probably due to the soap. But the moisturizer eases any dryness.

There it is, I just opened my account here so there is 3 entrys on here. But for now on, I'll create a new reply each time there is an entry.

-Tom

February 23rd @ 3 PM - Fourth application, used the same amount of BP on my lower chin, forehead and side of face. The lower chin looks excellent, and the forehead is definately clearing up.

February 24th @ 1:30 AM - Fourth application, applied to side of face / under chin and forehead. Signs of improvement on forehead, space below mouth is totally clear (still bumps but not red, just like hard spots of skin). Applied the same usual amount of bp to each area.

good luck! all I can say is BE PATIENT and dont give up if it doesn't seem to be working at first... I have heard so many people say they are unbelievably glad they didn't give up when they thought the regimen wasn't working, so stick with it to the letter. I hope it pays off for you!