Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spud2007

Less oil need hair product adivce

o.O Well, usually shiny hair is a sign of health whereas dull hair is usually seen as greasy and dirty, but if you really want it to look dull, then you could use styling wax in your hair.

Else you could just not wash your hair for a while. :/

o.O Well, usually shiny hair is a sign of health whereas dull hair is usually seen as greasy and dirty, but if you really want it to look dull, then you could use styling wax in your hair.

Else you could just not wash your hair for a while. :/

lol youre funny Faydra Lune

im a male..............i like matte finish not the wet ugly cheap look....thats not in, that was about 10 years ago when i was in middle school....dont reply if you dont have anything good to say

im a male..............i like matte finish not the wet ugly cheap look....thats not in, that was about 10 years ago when i was in middle school....dont reply if you dont have anything good to say

e_e

If you want some help, you should check your attitude. You clearly didn't read what I posted, as I did give you recommendations. Perhaps you should give a little more information, other than just "dull" (like maybe include a picture of what you're going for or something), before insulting the people who are trying to help you if you want more information.

And I'm not going bother responding to the rest of your opinions on what is "in" and what is not.

Molly: :wiggle: