Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
volcomstone12

aqua glycolic question

ive been using it for about a week now, and i was wondering if it is supposed to make you break out at first because i am. And am i supposed to keep using my duac bp gel because i stopped so that could be why im breaking out.

it never broke me out :think:

how are you applying it? you should only leave it on for a minute or so and then froth it up a bit then make sure you wash it all off. if you dont wash it off properly then that might be why its breaking you out...

it never broke me out :think:

how are you applying it? you should only leave it on for a minute or so and then froth it up a bit then make sure you wash it all off. if you dont wash it off properly then that might be why its breaking you out...

well im not entirely sure its breaking me out, but if its supposed to prevent breakouts then its not helping.

i put it on my dry face before i get in the shower and i massage it in for about 30 seconds let it sit for 10-20 seconds then wash it off

For me it brought a lot of the under skin bumps that I had for a couple of weeks to the surface, "purging" if you will.

ah maybe that is happening to me then ill try it for another week or so and if im still breaking out ill use my duac bp again

if you're talking about aqua glycolic cleanser, that thing broke me out for three months and i finally just stopped using it. when i stopped my face became smoother. it just didnt work for me, it just kept getting worse and worse and i dont think i should have to wait 3 months to see results for a cleanser. it left me with so much red marks!

if you're talking about aqua glycolic cleanser, that thing broke me out for three months and i finally just stopped using it. when i stopped my face became smoother. it just didnt work for me, it just kept getting worse and worse and i dont think i should have to wait 3 months to see results for a cleanser. it left me with so much red marks!

Are you sure it was the cleanser? I have incredibly sensitive skin, almost everything I use breaks me out and I had the opposite affect