Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Potency

Verilux Blue/Red Light to BED!

Hey,

Has anyone ever tried going to bed with blue/red light on and 3 inches away from your face? Will the prolonged 6 hours of light treatment work? Or is it wont? Please please provide some insight here thank you!

:clap::dance:

I like that idea........do it........

ive been using this stupid light for 11 weeks every single day for 15 minutes...

I still have a pimple on my chin and near my eye........and i think i have a little one below my lip.....

Im thinking of trying 2x day.........

Hey,

Has anyone ever tried going to bed with blue/red light on and 3 inches away from your face? Will the prolonged 6 hours of light treatment work? Or is it wont? Please please provide some insight here thank you!

:clap::dance:

I like that idea........do it........

ive been using this stupid light for 11 weeks every single day for 15 minutes...

I still have a pimple on my chin and near my eye........and i think i have a little one below my lip.....

Im thinking of trying 2x day.........

Hey,

:clap: :dance:

Well I'm almost clear, but my major problem is my chin. And I think Verilux is getting all the pimples under my skin out of my system.

Will 6 hours of blue light irritate your skin and cause breakout?

I really wouldn't recommend trying this. The manufacturer says 15 minutes per session, so multiplying this by 24 isn't wise.

Also, how are you going to make sure the lamp stays a fixed length from your face. I presume you move about in your sleep like everyone else. You could end up with your skin right up against the lamp.

I've had pretty severe redness (akin to sunburn) if I get very close to my Beautyskin lamp, and that's in just 15 minutes!

I really wouldn't recommend trying this. The manufacturer says 15 minutes per session, so multiplying this by 24 isn't wise.

Also, how are you going to make sure the lamp stays a fixed length from your face. I presume you move about in your sleep like everyone else. You could end up with your skin right up against the lamp.

I've had pretty severe redness (akin to sunburn) if I get very close to my Beautyskin lamp, and that's in just 15 minutes!

That's why my face is all red!!! LOL....

I think I learned my lesson haha.

Im starting my 13 week, my skin is pretty clear right, now active pimples that I need to deal with, just a few red marks and small little clogged pores, nothing awesome.

I have been sitting VERY close to my Verilux when I do my treatments. Maybe less then 1in. My skin is red right when im done but it usually disappates around 15 min later, hopefully I am not doing any damage by being so close to it.

Im still doing 1x day 15 min