Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm 18 and I've struggled with acne since I was 13. Accutane helped out a lot but the problem persists. I have tried so many things and I just feel that nothing will ever work and I will always have my acne. Just felt like venting.

I'm 18 and I've struggled with acne since I was 13. Accutane helped out a lot but the problem persists. I have tried so many things and I just feel that nothing will ever work and I will always have my acne. Just felt like venting.

Just checked your gallery. I didn't notice any new updates after 2006? Maybe I'm just super dense.

OMGoodness, I am having some pretty bad breakouts right now probably the third worse I've had so far (my cheeks pretty much look like yours). And I do want to cry so much (I've been battling acne for years as well).. and honestly, it scaresme that accutane helped you some but ultimately didn't safeguard you. I know that may happen. I have read that many people have to have more than one treatment but goodness.

Yeah, vent vent vent. Vent till you can't breathe because it's like when accutane doesn't work, your adjust your diet, you try everything over the counter, you dance like a monkey-- what more can you do? WHAT MORE? DAMN YOU TO HELL ACNE. F ACNE. :evil:

not that you'll be reading this post most likely, but hey second courses of accutane are the one-two punch. i don't remember the percentages but you could more than easily find it in studies on a google search, but a good percentage of accutaners go on a second course (though the first course as you noted helps tremendously) and go on to find long-term relief- dare i say permanent. yea so i blabber all this because i was/am in the same boat and chose to go on a second course (presently on it) and appreciating the slow, stead results as they come. maybe you could consider it. i just knew it would put me out of my misery of the not knowing if/when the acne surprises would subside.