Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KB2006

Lancome MAQUICOMPLET concealer

I just got some Lancome MAQUICOMPLET concealer as a gift. The box doesn't say if it's oil-free and non-comegenic..does anybody know if it is? Or how I could find out, I've looked at the Lancome website but it doesn't say anything about that.

i use to have oily skin but switching to lancome products have helped. And i think that conclear is amazing u can jus add as little or as much as u want and it looks really natural and isnt oily at all. The teint idole foundation goes great with that. And i believe there products to be non-comodegenic

I love this concealer!! I use it every day. I put on my Lancome Teint Idole Ultra foundation first, let it set up and then use the Maquicomplet and blend. It covers very well without being cakey. I'm a convert to Lancome products. I found a really good and understanding SA at my local Macy's and she has really worked with me to find products that don't make me breakout or have stuff in it that I'm allergic to.