Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If you Use sun Screen and get low amounts of sun to acne area you will see improvment. the reason for this is not because the sun is covering up you red marks but becaue the sun released vitamins on your skin which help regenrate skin cells. as long as you dont abuse the sun can be your friend

what if you go to a tanning salon and get into one of the really good tanning beds that tans and doesn't burn you, and you keep for face covered for around half the time so it does tan but not burn etc.? would this make me break out? also would the tanning take away body acne? if not how the hell do i do it man it won't go away! ](*,) well thanks again for all your help

thats some serious exposure though.....i do the old non-comedogenic sunblock on the face and chill (i use a higher spf since im on doxy)

but i really wanna be tan, i'm white lol, so what do you or anyone else or Dr. VanRoy think>?

Over a year ago I felt the same way I WANTED TO TAN! So I got my tanning pass and went and I got tan and it made my face better! I have a friend that broke out and she loves to tan and boy how her break out got better! Go once and do what you feel is right which means how long your gonna go for if your gonna cover your face or not! I mean its worth a shot! It didnt hurt me but everyone is different just go with your gut feeling because it seems you want to go so bad!

well I'm gonna be in the sun for like 4 monthes, so anybody have any recommendations for sunblock? I was just gonna go without it cuz I think that basicly any sunblock lotion will make my face oily and flare up my acne. Any suggestions?

tanning is amazeing i go once a month for a 12min on one of those low powered beds plus my b5 reg i never get any acne at all anymore my face has anice color and looks rich i love it i recommend to go tanning