Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm currently on day 93 of 60 mg, and for the past few days, I've stopped moisturizing. Although my skin is a tad dry, I welcome this feeling much more than the greasy sensation I get due to wearing a moisturizer. No matter what the products claim, I feel that my skin will breakout from just about anything I put on it. I was just wondering if there were any people on this board that did not moisturize on tane and whether they have had any negative experiences with it. My derm told me it was not necessary, but I'd most likely resort to it as my face gets dryer.

Any input will help.

Thanks

I do sometimes, but most days I go without moisturizing. I cant stand that greasy feeling from moisturizing. I f I do it though, I only put a small amount on

I find that my zits tend to become larger and more inflamed when I moisturize. I guess I 'll skip the moisturizing process from now on unless my skin becomes unbearably dry; only three months left anyways.

i tried all kinds of moisturizers and they felt so greasy. aveeno ultra calming daily moisturizer spf 15 doesn't feel greasy at all and it even smells nice :)

See... i thought if you didn;t moisturise as much, it might lead to worse skin conditions? We aren't supposed to have dry skin...? So i moisturise to combat it...

Although its caught up on me... but im downing my doseage from 40mg to 20mg for facial flushing.

bump...

You know. I was wondering if there is a homemade moisturizer we can come up with that our skin would like.

I need a spray I can spray over my makeup.