Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
prettybow

Illuminar Ultimate All Day Foundation--Safe for acne prone?

Hi guys, I have been pondering the idea of ordering the Illuminaré Ultimate All Day Foundation/Concealer for about a year now! I just don't have enough reviews from real people. It sounds good for your skin, I read it's good for acne skin, and it is a mineral foundation that actually claims to stay on your skin all day! Without budging. I know other mineral powders say that,, but with oily skin, it came off of me. I have been using Revlon Colorstay for years now, because it is the only foundation that actually stays on and doesn't break me out. Problem is, I can't find a light enough color for me that really matches my skin color. So I am in search of something else that will meet my top two desires- all day staying power, and no- breakouts! Anyone help me with this? Thanks! :)

I didnt even know you could wear makeup on top of acne ?can you please tell me what fondations you have luck with and what not please im 21 and cant even enjoy anight out with the girls without geting really down.{acne ruins everything}

I didnt even know you could wear makeup on top of acne ?can you please tell me what fondations you have luck with and what not please im 21 and cant even enjoy anight out with the girls without geting really down.{acne ruins everything}

You definitely can - otherwise I'd never go out the front door! It's just a matter of finding the right foundation for your skin. Unfortunately, for most of us, that seems to be a process of trial and error.

why didn't you think you could wear foundation? As long as it doesnt have any ingredients that will break you out worse or irritate your skin, it won't hurt at all to wear foundation. I use Revlon Colorstay. Like I said the qualities it has that have me stuck are its staying power and the fact that it doesn't contain anything that breaks me out. Hope that helped :)

I've never used it, but there are 55 reviews for it at www.makeupalley.com. Registration and use of the site are free, by the way.