Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AlexGF

I did the candida test (spit in a glass of water)

so this means I have overgrowth of candida :ninja: I've started to read articles in how to treat and prevent candida, but I would appreciate any other source of information and suggestions from you people

ok I did some research and it seems I need to do a colon cleansing, I these 2 seem high rated, oxy powder, colonix, and toxinout.. they seem pretty expensive, except for oxy powder hmmm

My spit test comes out just as bad. I don't know how accurate this test is though, doesn't seem very scientific. I've been on an anit candida diet for 6 weeks, and taking herbs to kill candida and taking probiotics. I still "fail " the spit test. So I don't know what to tell you. But you can go to the web site annboroch.com and breakingtheviciouscycle.com. These sites are very informative. Good luck. Don't know if you can ever really balance the bacteria /yeast to ideal. oh and yes I have had colonics from a practioner.

I better go and ask the doctor for a test bfore getting into conclusions.. still it bothered me that my saliva turned into a huge octopus LOL!

Candida overgrowth will take months, if not years to overcome if it is in a bad state. Mine is. I'm starting to finally take control with the Body Ecology Diet. This is a necessity for anyone who needs to work towards balancing your intestinal flora/ G.I. tract. Learn about the diet here. It is a long and painful process that does not include taking herb supplements or anything outside of changing your eating habits (portions, foods, time of eating, etc...). The book has been very insightful for me and I am already feeling much better. My stomach is healing at an alarming rate and my allergies are going away! I can actually breath through my freaking nose for the first time since who knows when.

My body was absolutely destroyed by shots and antibiotics as a child. I'm suffering the consequences now, but at 19, I'm pretty sure that I'm well on my way to living a full and healthy life thanks to Donna Gates and her books.

That was the best plug I've ever given ANYONE on these forums. I should get paid for this.