Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tobeacnefree

ne1 here have nose pierced

hi

well i changed my nose pin today (thats the reason i closed my nose piercing last time coz i couldnt find the right nose pin) but i cant seem to find any nice good ones really tiny with the ball at the end and i live in houston tx im open to buying online all suggestions welcome

Look in the phone book for tattoo and piercing places and call them up and see if they carry jewelry. I order all my body jewelry online because I can only use nickel free and titanium body jewelry. Do a google search or even go on Ebay. I found some very pretty belly rings on Ebay last year and if you buy more than one thing they will likely offer discounted shipping. Try the phone book first. Also Hot Topic sells body Jewelry and I think Torrid does too.

I just get them from Claire's in the mall. Relatively cheap so I don't feel bad when the gem falls out (which it usually does quickly...but if you get the right style of stud it doesn't look bad & it almost looks like it's meant to be that way). One thing I've been thinking about doing is popping the stone out myself before I put it in, and then re-gluing it in with nail or super glue. That would probably hold it better.

Is it normal to get your nose pierced in the US?

Won't you sort of regret it when you're older when you want a good respectable job and people won't take you seriously because your nose piercings or when you've grown out of this sort of thing?

Honest question ^^ I really don't know much about real western culture.

Is it normal to get your nose pierced in the US?

Won't you sort of regret it when you're older when you want a good respectable job and people won't take you seriously because your nose piercings or when you've grown out of this sort of thing?

Honest question ^^ I really don't know much about real western culture.

ooo! ones fron india are cool! well... i had two fall out so i just took an earring and put it in. the advantage of a ring insead of a stud is that you dont take it in and out so there's less risk of it getting lost or stones falling out. and you look like a carnie!

Yeah, Seattle's about an hour drive from me and it's VERY common to see nose piercings anymore. It's becoming more and more acceptable in job proffesions as well....I see alot of older women with them actually. The only place that ever mentioned me having to remove my piercing was when I was going to apply at Starbucks (they have a no facial piercings policy).

Yeah, Seattle's about an hour drive from me and it's VERY common to see nose piercings anymore. It's becoming more and more acceptable in job proffesions as well....I see alot of older women with them actually. The only place that ever mentioned me having to remove my piercing was when I was going to apply at Starbucks (they have a no facial piercings policy).