Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who has used this medicine and had good results, I used it once for a week and my acne was HORRIBLE it got WORSE AND WORSE and I had HUGE redmark zitty things on my face, did I do something wrong?

i have used it for a long time, along with tazorac at night. no bad side effects. i'm clear

Have used it for 4 weeks, and I don't see any improvements... Gonna get some antibiotics this week and try that along with it, i think.

Usually acne is supposed to get worse before it gets better. I'm also using azelex cream with accuntane to get rid of my red marks.

Azelex made my skin sting and I got little red irritation spots from it. So I went back to my retin a (which doesn't cause any problems for me.)

Azelex didn't work for me. In fact it made my acne worse! Perhaps cuz of the cream base? I've switched over to Finacea and I love it!

^ Same here, i used it for 5 weeks and my acne got worse...

Don't try that Azelaic acid shit, go for BP... much better.

TG, how do you use Azelex and Tazorac at once?

I don't know, but I use azelex in the am, and taz in the pm...been doing it for years (although I used to use retin-a but switched to taz).

I normally don't have any problems, but if my skin starts to get irritated, I usually back off a few days on one product or both...

But, I usually can use both products consistently and my skin is perfectly clear right now...but I still get a zit on occassion.