Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am seriously comtemplating suicide. I can't stand how I look anymore. I have been hiding out for so long that i just feel like a pathetic loser. I haven't seen my friends in months. I just dont know how im gonna get back in the groove of things.

I am seriously comtemplating suicide. I can't stand how I look anymore. I have been hiding out for so long that i just feel like a pathetic loser. I haven't seen my friends in months. I just dont know how im gonna get back in the groove of things.

Suicide is the most selfish decision that a human being can make while alive. It's the loudest outcry someone can make in blaming and giving guilt to those around them for not having paid attention or helped.

You may think you deserve to end your life because of your suffering, but once you are gone, the people who love you are going to suffer much more and much longer than how much you are suffering due to acne. Not only that, do you right now have a 100% assurance that what awaits you after death is going to be less painful or less miserable than acne?

I'd suggest you see a psychologist immediately.

I also hope that you won't choose to perform the ultimate act of selfishness.

Hi gt_stang,

I am very sorry to hear that you are having a very hard time coping with acne, but please check with a counselor on this issue. While you may voice various issues at the Emotional and psychological effects of acne forum, we strongly feel this is not a suitable place to share suicidal thoughts with other members. I strongly encourage you to seek a professional assistance on this matter.

Information about professional assistance can be found here:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=16184