Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
megaaaanb

Rosula Clarifying Wash

Has anybody tried Rosula Clarifying Wash?

It's a sodium/sulfer treatment. My derm prescribed it to me today after I explained to her how my finacea and other topicals now make me break out since retin-a (which I no longer use) made my skin horribly sensitive. I searched this site and the web for information on it but couldn't find much...

I have never personally used it, but I did go on this site I search sometimes and I found some info. Here http://www.drugs.com/mtm/rosula.html

Im using clenia which it looks like its similar. Its also a sulfer based cream. I know you said yours is a face wash but you know.

Anyway, I gotta go to work. Good luck with your new prescription wash

I have never personally used it, but I did go on this site I search sometimes and I found some info. Here http://www.drugs.com/mtm/rosula.html

Im using clenia which it looks like its similar. Its also a sulfer based cream. I know you said yours is a face wash but you know.

Thanks for that link Molly =)

Do you know where I could find reviews? I feel the need to read every single review before I put something knew on my face. How is the sulfer cream working for you?

I have never personally used it, but I did go on this site I search sometimes and I found some info. Here

Thanks for that link Molly =)

Do you know where I could find reviews? I feel the need to read every single review before I put something knew on my face. How is the sulfer cream working for you?

I've been using Rosula (well, a generic version) for almost a year now, and it's great. Due to Rosula, Yaz, and a good moisturizer, I haven't had a single breakout in over six months. Be sure not to leave it on too long - I have very sensitive skin, and about 15 seconds is my max scrub time.

Not sure if you're going with a generic brand or the real thing, but if you're going generic, I like the version that Breckinridge Pharmaceutical makes. Last time I had my prescription refilled, they refilled with a generic from River's Edge Pharmaceutical, which leaves a filmy residue on my face all day. I'm going to have to start paying for the Rosula name brand, as my pharmacist can no longer get the Breckinridge generic version.

Has anybody tried Rosula Clarifying Wash?

It's a sodium/sulfer treatment. My derm prescribed it to me today after I explained to her how my finacea and other topicals now make me break out since retin-a (which I no longer use) made my skin horribly sensitive. I searched this site and the web for information on it but couldn't find much...

I have been using this product for over a year, my skin is suuuuper sensitive and nothing worked for my acne. Once i used this product there was discomfort but it faded entirely after prob a week or two. i also use finacea at night which always burns a bit and a clindamycin phosphate lotion in the am. one thing my doc stressed was MOISTURIZE and my face has never looked better my whole life. i love it minus the smell :)