Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I read that models get rid of spots by exfoliating with aspirin...

so i read

anyway ...i heard of aspirin masks...and i did the whole exfolitaion thing and it worked so i wanna try the masks, do you buy them or do you make them ?

Do they work

x

Yes, just buy generic aspirin (cheap) and ground it up (maybe 4-6 pills) and use warm water to make a paste. After cleansing your face apply the mask, and allow to dry. It is anti-inflammatory and exfoliates as well. Some people have experimented with different ingredients. Research it! Good luck

you might want to be careful not to use too many aspirin and leave them on for a long time. it goes right to your bloodstream even though you're applying it externally. people told me that, and i didn't really listen and almost passed out on my bathroom floor... (whoops!)

so many start with a few and gradually work your way up.

most people are fine with it, but obviously not me!

Aspirin masks do seem to work decently in my opinion.

I usually use anywhere from 4-6 aspirins, crush them up and add in a little bit of warm water to form it into a paste, then add in some honey to make sure the aspirin does not flake off my skin. :D