Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ghettogal

I m desperate!! plz help me

Well my situation is bad! i dunno wat it is so i really really need help!

2 days ago my face started getting all red and itchy and extremely dry! i thought it was dryness so i put the usual pounds cream on it and whenever i put a cream on my face it burns really really badly, seems as if some1 is poking my face with needles! and if i dun put on any cream it seems as if some1 is pulling my face! hurts either way

this happened 1 time before like 2 months ago and then got all fine and now its starting again! :doh:

could some1 please tell me what it is! help will really really appreciated :)

oh and this has nothing to do with any products because i dont use any products on my skin as i m allergic to 99.9% of the products i use so i stopped using everything a long time ago!

now i only use Olay soap and pounds cream! :doh:

HELPPPPPPPPPPPP :boohoo:

red, itchy and dry skin says only 1 thing 'dermatitis' ur thing seems to be mild coz its off and on it doesnt hang in there ur lucky well in my case i got diagnosed for seborrheic dermatitis 9 mnths back its been a really hard time for me yet dealing wid this shit but less severe than before jus left wid pinkish red patch on my cheeks and nose, mild itchiness and dryness too...been a mnth im using elidel well i aint regularly using this cream but its good seems to be working...

my skin used to burn the same way as urs after applying aloe vera cream which neva used to before i had been using it since 2 yrs suddenly my skin started reacting abnormally after the use of adapalene and clindamycin gel which completely ruined my face...

for u i think so go visit a derm...

OMG i jus looked at pictures of dermatitis on google! it scared the living shit outta me! well its not like that i mean not that severe. Right now its just dry not red! its like white dry thingy on my face. it goes red when i go in the sun! could it be because i dont use sunscreen and play basketball in the sun a lot!

well thanx a lot for ur help it is def appreciated! THANX :)

yea i ll just wait and watch wat happens for a few days and then go to the derm!

exfoliating would probably help a lot, you might just have a bunch of clogged irritated pores and that's what i had. I fixed my situation by taking a long shower and waiting for my skin to get soft and moist. Than gently rub off the dead skin cells. This is the best way i have found to exfoliate.

seborrheic dermatitis can cause white, scaly things on your skin, I think. The best thing, I think, would be to go to a derm and get a professional opinion. Good luck!