Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone tried the new Eucerin "Redness relief" line of products? They seem good, they are non-comedogenic, unlike the "calming" lotions of old. I have a mild red face, and would like to see if anyone else has tried them before I drop $25 on the cleanser and the moisturizer.

Thanks for any help!

Has anyone tried the new Eucerin "Redness relief" line of products? They seem good, they are non-comedogenic, unlike the "calming" lotions of old. I have a mild red face, and would like to see if anyone else has tried them before I drop $25 on the cleanser and the moisturizer.

Thanks for any help!

I gave one or two of them a go and noticed no difference. I've since found out it's because the anti-irritants are in really low concentrations compared to a lot of other, better moisturizers. Also, a couple of the products contain alcohol, which might actually make your skin more red if your skin doesn't like alcohol. You can definitely do better than these products. And $25? Man, I don't remember it costing that much at Wal-mart.

I use the night cream and I like it very much. I'm not sure how much it does for facial redness as my skin isn't very red, but I got it because I figured it would be very gentle on sensitive skin. It's surprisingly light, albeit a little shiny, but I really like it.

I gave one or two of them a go and noticed no difference. I've since found out it's because the anti-irritants are in really low concentrations compared to a lot of other, better moisturizers. Also, a couple of the products contain alcohol, which might actually make your skin more red if your skin doesn't like alcohol. You can definitely do better than these products. And $25? Man, I don't remember it costing that much at Wal-mart.

What other products? Thanks a lot for the info, I knew I should ask around here first. And the $25 is for like the little kit that has them all bundled together, I would never pay that much for one thing!

Does anyone know what these other moisturizers are?

I liked their redness relief cleanser. It's like a soft gel and just overall, gentle. But it didn't remove all of my makeup. :/ My only problem with it. And it wasn't like a really visible reduction in redness. It just kind of soothed rather than calmed the color all the way down.