Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay so Accutane is going GREAT for me so far, about 1 month 1 week left (I am pretty sure, unless they put me until May), ANYWAY.

My lips look kind of crappy and its annoying. I use Aquaphor but it doesnt' do much really. My lips get to that stage where its like you pretty much HAVE to peel and when I do, there are red spots on the lips and its really annoying :(

Anyone use any good lip products that really fight against the dryness and heal the lips good?

Okay so Accutane is going GREAT for me so far, about 1 month 1 week left (I am pretty sure, unless they put me until May), ANYWAY.

My lips look kind of crappy and its annoying. I use Aquaphor but it doesnt' do much really. My lips get to that stage where its like you pretty much HAVE to peel and when I do, there are red spots on the lips and its really annoying :(

Anyone use any good lip products that really fight against the dryness and heal the lips good?

I use it daily atleast, but I do admit I don't have it on all the time, especially when I go to classes because the stuff makes the lips really glossy and I have this whole thing where my lips need to look not like that :P

I will be sure to keep applying it ANYTIME I am at home though-- I noticed from keeping it on it kind of allows me skin (thats peely) to just roll off.

How much do you usually use? Just enough for a THIN layer or a decent amount?

I use it daily atleast, but I do admit I don't have it on all the time, especially when I go to classes because the stuff makes the lips really glossy and I have this whole thing where my lips need to look not like that :P

I will be sure to keep applying it ANYTIME I am at home though-- I noticed from keeping it on it kind of allows me skin (thats peely) to just roll off.

How much do you usually use? Just enough for a THIN layer or a decent amount?

I use polysporin daily lip protectant, it works pretty good, though sometimes in the morning I'll take a wash cloth wet it and rub all the dry skin off and that helps a lot too.

I am loving Bath and Body Works Lipicious lip gloss. If I don't have that on, I have Aquaphor on.

~I use carmex at work... because i have a tub of it at my desk

at home i use vaseline, or when out and about.

I did buy a blistex moisturising one, i tend to use it before bed.

When the corners of my mouth cracked, i used savalon to heal them... and it worked like a charm!

xxx

~I use carmex at work... because i have a tub of it at my desk

at home i use vaseline, or when out and about.

I did buy a blistex moisturising one, i tend to use it before bed.

When the corners of my mouth cracked, i used savalon to heal them... and it worked like a charm!

xxx

I'm really weird and can't stand if my lips feel "sticky" ... so I don't like aquaphor. I ordered Dr. Dan's Cortibalm and didn't like it. It left a weird residue on my lips. My ultimate favorite find was Neosporin Lip Treatment. I ended up with a tube in my desk drawer, purse, work bag, dresser, bathroom ... anywhere and everywhere I might end up. God forbid it get melty in my pocket. Can you tell I'm OCD?