Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is your acne better in the Summer or Winter. For me, it seems that my acne is better in the summer but way more oily vs the winter where it is worse but not as oily.

And any suggestions for someone who is going to a warm climate very soon and has to deal with the excess oil and stuff (any vitamine(s) i can take (minus B5)).

Winter gives me dry skin and ezcema. and i look like the undead.

i hate it.

in summer i am brown and my skin is better.

summer is just nicer. you get the option of being outside without it being dark/freezing/blowing a gale/pissing rain/hailing.

and you can sit in a beer garden on a sunday afternoon/evening in a miniskirt, showing off golden legs.

biggrin.gif

i will move to australia one day.

winter is worst, same reasons as above,

70 degrees F with dry air in the summer seems to be the best, stops the oil. biggrin.gif

I think that part of the reason that your skin looks nice is that everything blends in, but what should you do in 90 degree humid weather which I am going to be in very soon (vacation)!

Winter wreaks havoc on my skin because the heater dries my skin out. I get dry patches on my face, yet my face is still oily! The skin on my arms and legs get so dry it starts cracking... yuck. Summer is definitely nicer on my skin, but it's way oilier than in the winter. What I do is use those Clean and Clear Oil-Absorbing Sheets to blot the excess oil off of my face. They really do work and help get shine off of your face, plus they're lightweight and you can take them wherever you go!

For those people whose skin gets very dry like mine in the winter, there's this great body moisturizer called Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion. It's such the best for extra dry, chafed skin! It stung like crazy when I first used it, but within one week all the ugly red patches on my arms and legs diminished. I wouldn't use it for the face since it's meant for your body. Every winter my skin would start cracking and even the dermatologist's creams didn't work as effectively as Aveeno did. It's one of the best things I've ever done for my skin.

hey AeroBunny! Can you get the clean and clear stuff from any drug store or target or something? and are they expensive? thanks a lot! I am going to need to pack a lot cuz i'm gonna be gone for 4 months!

For 50 sheets in one little package, it's about $5.00, I think. Either way they're definitely worth the money. Doesn't aggravate acne, doesn't cause breakouts, reduces shine, what more could you ask for? And yes, they're available everywhere, any drug store is sure to have them. Hope you have fun on your trip!

My skins by far better in the summer... Give me two weeks aboard in the sizzling sun and im pratically clear, Tis great biggrin.gif

Plus i luv summer biggrin.gif/ , Winter is to cold and depressin

I think my face is pretty much the same in summer and winter but I had pretty bad bacne in the summer (probably about 15 active pimples at all times) and it cleared up in December. Now I have absolutely no bacne whatsoever but it might be due to something else, I can't be sure.

Just got some. Thanks a lot Aero! So it seems like the majority of the people here find their skin improves in the summer, I wonder why that is....