Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ferro

i just keep getting more and more acne

i've been using this shit for 42days now and i keep fukin breaking out i get like 2 pimples everyday. i've never had this much acne before in my life , my face has like triple the acne then it did when i first started. when is this going to stop and the accutane (clarus) work. I swear if my skin is not clear by the end of march i'm pretty sure my mom is going to find me in my bathtub with the water running and my wrists slit

don't get discouraged! I think the majority of us that took accutane felt the same way as you at one point. Everything WILL get better. You seriously just have to be patient. Some people don't show positive results until a couple weeks after finishing accutane! So it just takes time. The fact that your face is getting worse is really a sign that the accutane is working. Your pores are getting rid of all the crap inside, and soon your skin will start healing. You just have to wait it out. It is so worth it!! I promise! I've been off accutane for almost 2 months and my skin is looks great.

Good luck, and don't you dare give up! Everything will get better soon :comfort:

i've been using this shit for 42days now and i keep fukin breaking out i get like 2 pimples everyday. i've never had this much acne before in my life , my face has like triple the acne then it did when i first started. when is this going to stop and the accutane (clarus) work. I swear if my skin is not clear by the end of march i'm pretty sure my mom is going to find me in my bathtub with the water running and my wrists slit

okay thanks i'm trying to be patient and calm but its soo hard i feel like it is not working and my face looks worse then ever......when did your face start to clear cuz its almost been two months (i didn;t even have horrible acne but now i do)

Is Accutane giving you suicidal ideations like it did me? Your thinking sounds distorted and you sound very suicidal lately. I hope you feel better soon and pleaes dont hurt yourself. Your parents would be devistated, the rest of your family, and your friends. You dont want to do that to them

How bad is your acne because I don't see anything in your picture? Just don't get discouraged as the others have already said. You've been posting a lot here lately. Just keep posting or blogging to relive the anger and stress. Sooner or later you're going to get better.

You're a great looking girl, imo.

d.lax

I feel your pain... I'm stil breaking out and I'm on day 70 something. But don't give up hope due to my bad luck. It'll get better.

i've been using this shit for 42days now and i keep &$%*$&* breaking out i get like 2 pimples everyday. i've never had this much acne before in my life , my face has like triple the acne then it did when i first started. when is this going to stop and the accutane (clarus) work. I swear if my skin is not clear by the end of march i'm pretty sure my mom is going to find me in my bathtub with the water running and my wrists slit

okay thanks i'm trying to be patient and calm but its soo hard i feel like it is not working and my face looks worse then ever......when did your face start to clear cuz its almost been two months (i didn;t even have horrible acne but now i do)

Hi Ferro,

As I said in your other thread, I'm sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time; however, we strongly feel this is not a suitable place to share suicidal thoughts with other members. We strongly recommend you discuss this issue with a professional. Here is a link to find information about professional assistance:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=16184

Vanessa