Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clare1981

hi im new

hi there.. im clare.. 26 from leeds.. duno how to type all this down... always had acne since iv bin like 10yr old.. its flarred up again recently..alot worse ..(how it used to be) it dosent help suffering with a disorder too.. just feel like how i did a year ago... i finally thought i was gettin better..until this flare up that came about 3 months ago...on my jawline n neck...tons of spots..ive had the nlite laser once.. but i felt it was kinda seedy.? a woman.. i travelled to this so called place.. just looked like a beauty parlour..all she seemed bothered about was takin my money..all 300 pound of it.. ive heard recently ..n also saw the video of a girl who had three seperate treatments plus a peel to follow ...all for 600 pound ( where it cost me 300 for just one) but..the clinics i saw advertise nlite is london n mancheste..im in leeds. n dont drive..does anyone know if there is one in leeds.?im lonely... confused..( n also thick at technology? ) x clare

Greetings Clare of Leeds. Have you considered visiting a proper dermatologist whereby they may be able to properly and accurately assess and aid you with your unfortunate condition without having to endure the agony of witnessing scoundrels ogling at your finances such that they may be able to legally rob you in broad daylight?