Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aliatard84

crisis :(

Hey, I had to get a new name because Liatard84 was deleted when I deleted my other screenname account...Anyway, It has been almost a month since my first TCA cross and some acne scars look a teensy bit better but nothing big. BUTTTT sad.gif a small pit on my lower cheek I treated recently lost its scab when I was washing my face (ahh I have to go easier) and i'm left with a red, unhealed much larger hole as opposed to the slightest pin prick I had before. Im putting neosporin on it,and I guess ill have to wait for it to heal, my only source of optomism is the fact that collagen remodeling can happen and help this thing decrease in size, and also the fact it isnt healed yet makes it look worse...but yeah it sucks sad.gif

Hey, I had to get a new name because Liatard84 was deleted when I deleted my other screenname account...Anyway, It has been almost a month since my first TCA cross and some acne scars look a teensy bit better but nothing big. BUTTTT sad.gif a small pit on my lower cheek I treated recently lost its scab when I was washing my face (ahh I have to go easier) and i'm left with a red, unhealed much larger hole as opposed to the slightest pin prick I had before. Im putting neosporin on it,and I guess ill have to wait for it to heal, my only source of optomism is the fact that collagen remodeling can happen and help this thing decrease in size, and also the fact it isnt healed yet makes it look worse...but yeah it sucks sad.gif