Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Adidas Lover

First Post on Accutane

Hey guys, i'm new to this blog so bare with me :) So my derm started me off at 20mg a day, which was weird because i've read other blogs where people who weight less than me started at 40 or 80mg a day. But I guess my doctor wants to gradually raise the dosage, which i don't know will have a lesser impact than just having constant mg of dosage. Anyways i'm about 2 and a half weeks into this, and boy do I feel terrible. My face completely hurts, and i have like 3 or more type of bloodfilled cysts which really hurt. And when my face gets itchy and i accidently scratch one of them they just pop. :( I guess from now on i'm going to be really careful on how i touch my face. No more popping white heads! So that's my update so far. I really hope my face clears up because i just feel terrible everyday looking in the mirror after i wash my face. I also have a question for anyone who reads this, does accutane help clear up the red spots and pigmentations left after pimples? I really hope it does because it seems likei have a hand full. Anyways Talk to you guys later!