Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gambit

Can someone plz tell me what's this thing in my face?

Hi. I just wonder what this is.

My dermatologists told my acne was about pustules and papules and this looks like a black papule (?). Will it be black for ever? I had one like that before and i kind of poped it and the blood and pus came out. then it just turn into a red mark (no scar). I'm not sure about what to do :( and i dont wanna hav that thing for so long.

post-71803-1203810935_thumb.jpg

post-71803-1203810867_thumb.jpg

Hi. I just wonder what this is.

My dermatologists told my acne was about pustules and papules and this looks like a black papule (?). Will it be black for ever? I had one like that before and i kind of poped it and the blood and pus came out. then it just turn into a red mark (no scar). I'm not sure about what to do :( and i dont wanna hav that thing for so long.

The purplish black color is probably a pustule filled with some blood. I wouldn't mess with it at all - popping it can lead to scarring or spreading of the bacteria in the pimple.

none of those look permanent to me, neither does that middle black one i think ur talking about. just be careful not to break the skin if u bust them! i had an old friend whos face looked like that, now his face is clear as day, no scars what so ever! its like he never had acne.