Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marytacker

omg WTF please help me

What do you do when you have a huge, boldering, red ass cyst IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR GODDAMN FORHEAD, that hasn't gone down in size for three whole days!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, wtf, I want to die. I have this massive PLANET on my face and it's so disgusting looking, soft and squishy and fucking nasty and I smother it in BP everyday and night and it WILL NOT SHRINK.

Please help. omg.

*Ps I don't have any other active acne on my face just this huge one on my forhead which makes it look even MORE awkward and noticable. And I serioulsy fucking hate my life. This happens every fucking week and I'm sick of it. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I would try putting a hot compress on it first. Try a green tea bag compress wrapped around in a paper towels. Sometimes, that works wonders for me. Also what is your regimen? Have you seen a dermatologist?

I suffer from these planet sized cysts myself.

I find that icing helps the inflamation. Don't put the ice directly on the area but wrap in a paper towel. Hold it for about ten minutes, take a 15 minute break and put the ice on again. Repeat this for about an hour or two. Then I use a 2% Salicylic acid toner over the area and let it dry and then use 10% Persa gel in a thick layer and leave it alone. Don't pick it, the more you irritate it the worse it will get. If you get the kind that come to a head, I suggest warm compresses or Molly's suggestion of the Green Tea Bag. Then ice and bp cream.

Normally after I ice and treat with BP, I just go take a nap and wake up and it looks better. Drinks lots of water and green tea. Take an anti-inflammatory like Aleve or Ibuprofen if you can. Benedryl can help too with inflammation.

It sucks but the more you irritate it, the worse it's going to look. I suggest a tinted BP cream if you want to go out. Relaxing is good. I think sometimes we get very riled up when things like this happene and it makes it worse. Avoid caffeine if you can.