Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jgz

My lips are ALWAYS DRY!!

I always have to use chapstick and I'm getting sick of it!

I use cetaphil to wash my face..do you think my lips become dry when I was my face?

I've been using chapstick for 5+ years and I'm sick of it!!

Can anyone help?

I've had chronically chapped lips for at least 5 years now, and recently I discovered that a folic acid supplement fixes it. I had been told that b-2 would fix it, but I tried that and it didn't do anything for me. But the folic acid did work. Either of those could work for you, depending on which deficiency you have. I've also ready that an iron, niacin, or b-12 deficiency can cause chronically chapped lips. B-12 deficiency is pretty rare though, so I'd try that last. So basically I researched all the possible causes, and then made a list from most likely to least likely, and got it on the second one I tried.

I use cetaphil to wash my face..do you think my lips become dry when I was my face?

Can anyone help?

Dry lips is a sign of a weak spleen. I have the same, only not as bad anymore. I've been having parsley in my green smoothies everyday with the stems included (as I researched that parsley stems strengthens the spleen and is good for a load of other things) and my lips are gradually recovering.

Can anyone help?

I have dry lips and extra dry hands.. to the point that it bleeds, very small but it bleeds.. and I am in winter.. doesn't happen during summer though