Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
simplesexyness

Acne Free in 3 days - does it work?

Hi guys, I'm new here and wondering if the book 'Acne Free in 3 days' is worth getting?

I've had skin problems for the last 12 years and nothing seems to be working. I have heard alot about his book but I'm not sure if its for real or not.

Thanks in advance!

Hey Simplesexy,

Theres a good review on the book on Blogger, the link is www.acnefreenaturally.blogspot.com (am I allowed to do that?) Sorry I'm new aswell...

I'm still making up my mind, I thought I would complete the acne.org regimen first though its working all that well. If it doesn't come through I'll probably try out AcneFree as I've heard alot of good stuff about it too.

Hope this helps.

K

I believe the AcneFree In 3 Days book is simply an apple fast - and generally a scam. Regimens that make you pay for the information are usually quacks anyhow....If you google "apple fast acne treatment" it should bring up the same information that the book would.

I believe the AcneFree In 3 Days book is simply an apple fast - and generally a scam. Regimens that make you pay for the information are usually quacks anyhow....If you google "apple fast acne treatment" it should bring up the same information that the book would.

Yep I heard it had alot to do with apple-fasting which is useful for general health combined with other techniques which were more specific to the skin .... like the blog reviewer says, the site looks dodgy but the product seems to work? A few people I know have tried it and it has worked really well for them as well... I dont really like apples though. =/

I was looking at the site yesterday, but i found a different one called Mr. X Acne and i bought it today. It does not require you to fast on apples but tells you to avoid 3 specific foods and take a few supplements im gonna start it tomorrow i hope it work. I have mild acne and i tried the DKR and it didnt work really work for me and i didnt like the feeling of my skin after i put the BP on.

I cant tell you cause i dont wanna get in troubel with copywrite shit but ill give you a hint donuts, frying pan, obesity :D

so that would be sugar, vegetable oils like sunflower and corn oil, and trans fat...I wish didn't already know this

Hey guys,

Thanks for all of the responses, really appreciate it.

Although the general opinion here is that its a scam.... which I still 1/2 think it is, I went and ordered it anyway =/

I think I would regret not trying everything possible to get rid of my acne so... yeah thanks again and I'll keep you guys posted as to how it goes.

Hey guys,

Thanks for all of the responses, really appreciate it.

Although the general opinion here is that its a scam.... which I still 1/2 think it is, I went and ordered it anyway =/

I think I would regret not trying everything possible to get rid of my acne so... yeah thanks again and I'll keep you guys posted as to how it goes.

Hi everyone!

I got my copy of the book and read through it pretty quick (it's not that long). I must say that although it talks about acne from a completely different viewpoint to they way I've thought about acne all these years, everything written in the book makes alot of sense.

I've really got my hopes up now and I'm gonna start the program tomorrow, and as someone else posted here it involves a whole lot of apples!

ANyway gotta run!

Hey guys,

My first day of the 3 day program is finished!

My skin hasn't changed all that much, but hey it's only the first day. I have 1 more thing to do and then I'm going to bed. Apparently tomorrow is the hardest day of the program but I should be able to see some improvement by the end of day 2 apparently? Hope so :angel:

Hey guys,

End of day 2!

Alot of my acne is settling down, especially the ones around my jawline and chin... no new spots came up all day which is great, though my face was a little more oily than usual which is apparently because there is an increase of toxins being released through the skin.

Using tea tree oil now which was recommended in the book and it seems to work pretty well despite the smell.

Going to steam my face and go to bed.. last day tomorrow!

apple fasting is not good for everyone, espcially if your a protein type metabolism. If your going to fast only use water and only fast untill your truly hungry. If its takes 1 day untill u get truly hungry than start eating again. Anyway fasting followed by healthy eating and lifestyle works wonders.

apple fasting is not good for everyone, espcially if your a protein type metabolism. If your going to fast only use water and only fast untill your truly hungry. If its takes 1 day untill u get truly hungry than start eating again. Anyway fasting followed by healthy eating and lifestyle works wonders.

My last day is almost over!

The only thing left to do is to drink a teaspoon of Olive Oil.

Like the review kago26 posted says, it didn't clear up everything in 3 days but ALL of my acne has improved noticeably... the book says that people with stubborn acne wont cure it in 3 days but will see gradual improvements over the next few weeks until it's gone.

Anyway I'm really happy! I can go and eat something other than apples tomorrow :dance:

Probably not going to drink anything other than water for awhile though.

I'm gonna start eating healthy from today onwards and exercise aswell, hopefully this really is the cure to my acne... will see how it goes in the next few days.

I am glad you are seeing results!!! i was going to buy that book but it seemed like it was a scam...