Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
carebear_heart

Skin is clearing but ... still get 1 or 2 pimples.....

I have been on BP for at least 2 months now. But I didn't use it for the whole of my face, just at certain spots at one time and then switch to another spot after 1 month. I just wanted to prevent from having a face full of red marks and then I will find it hard to conceal my face with concealer. I think I have mild acne. After using BP, I don't have any pimples with huge white pus. Just plain pimple, however it takes very long to get rid of it.

I am just very confuse and freakin out when my face is starting to clear, but 1 or 2 pimples just emerge from nowhere. I can't figure out why it just pops out for no reason. Is this part of Dan's regime? I don't mind my skin discolouration caused by the red marks but new pimples emerging is a no no for me. I get really embarrassed when talking to my friends at such close distance as they can see my masked face topped with concealer.

Please tell me what's going on anyone.I am kinda stress out thinking about this. Thanks. cry.gifcry.gif :oops:

hey congrats! I think that one or two odd pimples is nothing to stress over! Be happy with how far you've gotten and just keep doing the regimen... if it's worked so far, it will keep working, you can never build up an "immunity" to it like you can with antibiotics. Good job!

well, i don't really know whether it's an improvement or not. I mean, pimples are still growing. I have cleanse, scrub and put mask accordingly but.... my face is just full of red marks and a few pimples here and there.

hei, thanks for the 'congrats' anyway.... O:)

I am reverse, I'm more concerned about my dark spots than new pimples. I guess because I knew they will go away in time, I just don't touch my face and continue doing my personalized regimen. I know the dark spots will fade too, I just have to be more patient when it comes to those. =D>

hei Owen, i think that 2 or 3 pimples added to a face that has lots of red marks is already a big thing for me.... I just tried a new whitening concentrate and I got rashes...... now i am currently not using any BP anymore.... I was wondering, will the pimples come again if I stop using the BP??

melody, i am concern about my red spots too(although they are less obvious now). I feel like as if my spots are so obvious whenever I am in the lecture theatre. Sometimes I feel so low in my self-esteem but i am working on being confident with my self.. So far, so good....

I can relate totally, in the morning I look at my face and my spots look light and my skin is radiant. Then when the day progress and I look in the mirror my spots look darker, I call it "my skin wakening up for the day", when it's sleep it looks so calm, but then....good morning!!

You are beautiful, you need to tell yourself this everday, for it's how you perseve yourself is how other look at you. wink.gif

~We think therefore we are!!~

Yes, the red marks are better when we are at home than when we are in the sun... I try to avoid the sun as much as i can...

My progress for my red marks are slightly better... thank god, how bout u melody?

I have good days and some not so good days with my skin. As I take one day at a time, today my skin looks great. smile.gif

Have a wonderful day and blessed weekend. 8)

I am just wondering.. I stopped using BP recently... My face is clearing, however, a few of my pimples(about 3) aren't flat yet... There are slight bumps which indicates that the pimple isn't completely heal. Will the pimple heal by itself if i decided to stop using BP anymore? I have no more active pimples growing.

I rather not continue using BP because i am quite happy with my clear face, except for my 3 pimples. I want to avoid those EXTRA RED marks on my face due to irritations. Furthermore, it's very difficult to cover up those red marks when using the BP, with concealer.

Please give advices anyone..... I would really appreciate it.. thanks.. smile.gif

You should be covering the entire affected area, as directed by the regimen. This is to prevent the pimples from forming there. If you don't cover everything, then the bactera will cause more pimples in the future.

So, I would recommend getting a 2.5% BP gel which will absorb better and let you apply makeup easier on top of it.

You should try Dan's new BP gel when it's available. It's supposed to be the best BP gel smile.gif I can't wait.

I can't believe it... my face will never be free from pimples..... When 3 of my pimples has healed, new pimple comes. When my left side of my face has cleared, my right side grows pimples .....When will this cycle ever end? I got plans and my life.....and I can't be dragged down by this pimples.....

I haven't been a cheerful gal like I used to be ever since I got this persistent pimples.....it's like these pimples have been dying to get out from my face and when they got the chance to do so, they will continue on and on.... Fortunately it waits for the active pimples to heal then the new ones will come out.. that's pretty considerate.......up to a certain extend.... 8-[

You might want to look at incorporating some mild chemical exfoliating ingredient into your routine which will help address the red marks.